Масштабная модель Ferrari 250 GTO Le Mans 1962 №19 Limited Edition 1500 pcs.
A highlight of the 30th 24 Hours of Le Mans that took place from June 23rd to 24th, 1962 was the debut of the newly-developed Ferrari 250 GTO, which went into the race with high expectations and optimism. The race was the 8th series run of the World Sportscar Championship of the year. What was new was the classification of participating vehicles into 18 different racing classes. In the experimental class, the driver-duo Olivier Gendebien/Phil Hill raced a highly powerful Ferrari 330 TRI/LM Testa Rossa Spyder to the first place in overall standing.
For the GT class, Ferrari had a new trump card -- the Belgian driver-duo Pierre Noblet/Jean Guichet in 250 GTO Chassis #3705 with the license plate MO-77914. This was a team with seasoned experience in endurance racing as well as prudent and outstanding driving skills. Fifty-five teams started off on the course. The Olivier Gendebien/Phil Hill team finished first in overall standing after completing 331 laps that totaled 4,451.255 km in 24 hours. Their average speed was 185.469 км/ч, with Phil Hill driving the Spyder to establish the fastest lap time at 3.57.700 minutes, 204.202 км/ч. Also remarkable was the result achieved by Pierre Noblet/Jean Guichet, the GT-class winner team in its Ferrari 250 GTO with starting #19 on a blue, white, and red tricolor-striped body.
They covered a distance of 4,384.136 km in 24 hours, completing 326 laps at an average speed of 182.67 км/ч. In addition to their first-place finish in the GT class, the remarkable performance led them to a 2nd position in overall standing. Three of the participant GTO’s finished in the top six places, thus making Le Mans 1962 one of the most successful racing events for Ferrari to this day.
The use of racing team and/or driver names, symbols, starting numbers, and/or descriptions is solely for reference purposes. Unless otherwise stated, it does not imply that the CMC scale model is a product of any of these racing teams/drivers or endorsed by any of them.
Описание оригинальной модели
- Hand-crafted metal precision model with a left-hand drive, built from 1,867 single parts, of which are 1,234 made of metal
- Authentic recreation of the Le Mans racecar looks
- Functional engine hood, equipped with a supporting rod, quick release locks, and leather belt fastening
- Functional doors with sliding windows
- Trunk lid has a supporting rod and opens to reveal a spare wheel
- Rear fuel tank filler with a flip-open cover
- Perfectly-wired wheels with a light alloy rim, and removable Borrani central locking nuts (with side-dependent right- and left-hand threads)
- Highly detailed 12-cylinder V-type engine, complete with all aggregates, pipes and cabling
- Meticulous replication of the interior, with roll cage and safety belts. Seats upholstered in textile covers with leather trimmings
- Well-integrated dashboard with a full array of instruments and controls
- Elaborate undercarriage, front and rear suspensions, oil and fuel tank (all made of stainless steel), and racing-style tailpipe of the exhaust system.
- Detachable stainless-steel bottom plate
Основные отличия от стандартной версии
- Three air-intakes in the front-end are left open (mountable covers packed in the box)
- An additional wind and insect deflector made of sheet metal for the left air-intake in the engine hood
- Sheet-metal covers for the vent arches of the rear wheels
- Flip-open covers with locking eyelets over the coolant and the oil fillers
- No exterior mirrors or vent opening in the rear window
- Tail lights mounted on two elevated columns of the rear end
- The grille has a round red lamp installed in place of the Prancing Horse
- Front/rear license plates bearing the registration MO-77914
- A video-camera mounted above the driver seat in the cockpit
Технические данные оригинального автомобиля:
Two-seater coupé body (Berlinetta) made of aluminum on a tubular frame with side trellis-frame reinforcement
12-cylinder V-engine with a 60⁰ cylinder angle and dual overhead camshafts
Сухая смазка картера
|Размер цилиндра:||73 x 58.8 мм|
|Объем двигателя:||2,953 cc|
|Компрессия:||9.8 : 1|
|Максимальная мощность:||300 л/с при 7,500 об/мин|
|Максимальная скорость:||около 280 км/ч|
|Подготовка смеси:||6x Weber 38 DCN-dual carburetor|
|Трансмиссия:||Синхронизированная 5-ти скоростная МКПП с задними ведущими колесами|
|Подвеска:||Front independent suspension on trapezoidal whishbones with coil springs; rear rigid axle with longitudinal leaf springs, Koni shock absorbers, and Watt linkage|
|Тормоза:||Дисковые тормоза на всех колесах|
|Колесная база:||2,400 мм|
|Колея передняя/ задняя:||1,354 (1,351)/ 1,350 (1,346) мм|
|Размеры длина/ ширина/ высота:||4,325/ 1,600/ 1,210 мм|
|Общий вес:||около 900 кг.|
|Период производства/ количество:||1962-1964/ 36 шт.. + 3 units with a 4-liter-engine