Масштабная модель Bugatti 57 SC Corsica Roadster Award Winning Version 1938 Blue (With Crocodile Seats)
Inside, the Corsica has the most exotic of all interiors, with alligator hide being used all over. John Mozart currently owns the Corsica, and he took the Best of Show award at the 1998 Pebble Beach Concours with this car.
Технические данные модели CMC
- Модель: Hand-assembled diecast precision model
- Производитель: CMC GmbH, Classic Model Cars, Germany
- Масштаб: 1:18
- Артикул: M-136
- Цвет: dark blue
- Количество деталей: 1,780
- Лимитированная серия: 1000 шт.
Описние модели СМС:
- Hand-assembled diecast precision model that is made of примерно 1,780 single parts
- Authentically formed and true-to-scale body, built after the contemporary appearance of the car found in John Mozart's collection
- Lockable trunk with enclosed Miniature version of the car jack, air-pump, grease gun and toolkit
- True-to-the-original replication of the front with beautifully intetrated head lamps
- Perfectly spoked wheels and two-wing central locking nuts with right- or left-hand treat for the release of the wheels
- Finely replicated dashboard with all instruments and controls
- Highly detailed 8-cylinder in-line engine with all aggregates, pipes and cabling
- Elaborate underbody with an exhaust system of stainless steel
- High-quality paintwork with an excellent finish
- Precisely replicated frame made of metal
- Fully functional double-wing engine hood
- The wings open to rest on specially-mounted metal buttons
- Functional driver and passenger doors with finely-made hinges
Описание оригинальной модели:British Colonel Godfrey Giles acquired a Bugatti 57 S chassis in 1937 for the roadster he would like to have. His brother Eric Giles undertook to design the bodywork, and an English coachbuilder Corsica executed his plan. It led to the birth of an astonishingly beautiful roadster. Its recorded registration took place in 1938, with the license plate number “GU7.” The roadster seemed to develop some engine problems later on. To fix them, a compressor and pistons of a different type were installed, hence the new type designation 57 SC, where C stands for “compresseur.”
In 1985, the vehicle came to be owned by John Mozart, a renowned collector in California. At the end of 1995, he initiated a complete restoration of the car. The roadster re-emerged as a stunning beauty in a dark blue finish and won the much-coveted “Best of Show” award at the 1998 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
CMC has replicated the Mozart car in its contemporary gorgeous appearance as a high-end model of the first class.
CMC would like to thank Mr. Mozart and the Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. – Tradition for their generous support during the research and development process.
Технические характеристики оригинальной модели:
- Максимальная мощность: 200 л/с при 5,500 об/мин
- Рабочий объем: 3,257 см/куб
- Максимальная скорость: примерно 200 km/hr
- Колесная база: 2,980 мм.
- Общая длина: примерно 4,510 мм.
- Ширина колеи спереди: 1,350 мм.
- Ширина колеи сзади: 1,350 мм.
- Размер цилиндра: 72 x 100 мм.
- Механический ручной тормоз
- Правостороннее рулевое управление
- Сухая смазка картера
- 8-cylinder in-line-engine with two overhead camshafts